Check out more interior architecture projects

Hill+Knowlton Strategies, PR Agency

Hill+Knowlton Strategies, PR Agency

Hill+Knowlton Strategies is not only the leading global public relations company, but also this field pioneer. In their office, which is located in the historic district of Brivibas street, we kept some of the original finishing materials.

The interior is made like a graphic image that basis, about 80% are a white page or background. The remaining 20% fielded by a variety of contours, shapes, and lines, which are characterized by pure colors, combined with a dynamic palette of colors in combination of yellow to red, which gives a powerful and inspiring energy. While the dominant white color not only reflects light and visually expand the space, but also compensates the lack of sunlight, which is characterized by Latvian climate area.
For design elements and furniture materials, a wide range of textures and finishes have been used. This brings out a diversity of monolithic planes and laconic forms. Nuanced detail also illustrates not only public relations company`s logo colors, but also its symbolic elements related to the company’s identity and a dynamic work environment.

The office is painted in neutral colors with vivid and laconic colors from the Hill+Knowlton`s logo, which reflect company`s dynamic workplace.

  • project type: office
  • area:
  • interior architect: Anna Butele
  • team: Madara Līviņa Aišpure, Olga Ponomarjova
  • status: completed
  • year: 2012
  • photographer: Aleksejs Belokopitovs
  • award: 1th place in " Объективность внутри 2012 " competition in Russia
Read more

Let's start a new project together!

Contact us